Giveaway of the Day – Virtual Audio Streaming | simulates a virtual sound card on your Windows system.
Giveaway of the Day – Virtual Audio Streaming
Virtual Audio Streaming simulates a virtual sound card on your Windows system. You can use it as a wrapper or enhancement of your real sound card.
Virtual Audio Streaming will let you:
- Broadcast sounds.
– Virtual microphone, you can play audio files to live broadcast sites such as justin.tv or chat software such as Skype, Live Messenger, as if the voice is from your physical Mic phone.
- Record all sounds that played from your computer.
– Record sounds of all applications, what your hear is what you get! Possible scenarios:
1) Record Skype conversation, with people’s and your voice mixed together or separated;
2) Extract audio from movie files;
3) Record online music, chatting/ meeting voices, Games, etc;
4) Record DRM-protected music;
– Record audio from kernel device driver. High quality!
– Virtual sound card driver. No Stereo Mix needed. You can use it to fix the stereo mix problem of Vista/Win7.
- Connect two audio applications and pipe audio data between them in real time.
– Audio applications can use Virtual Audio Streaming as a virtual cable. For example, you can pipe/redirect the sound of RealPlayer into a MP3 encoder.
Pure digital data transfer, just like a virtual audio cable, NO audio quality loss.
Virtual Audio Streaming is available as a Giveaway of the day! You have 23 hours to download and install it.
At the moment Four ways to follow SFITDA :