Sir Elliot releases Eighteen Band Graphic Equaliser | Freeware VST
Sir Elliot has released Eighteen Band Graphic Equaliser, a free equalizer effect plug-in for Windows. "The 18-Band Graphic Equaliser performs best on midrange, which appears to be a dieing art in a lot of commercial music these days."
Eighteen Band Graphic Equaliser Features
- 18 selectable frequency bands ranging from 20 cycles to 19,000 cycles.
- Level Control.
- A.C. Switch.
- LED Power Indicator.
- Adjustable Frequency Range: 20 – 19,000 kHz.
- Frequency Bandwidth: 5 – 24,000 kHz +/- 2.4 dB.
- Note: Frequency Bandwidth is based on 88.2, 96, 176.4, 192 and, 384 kHz sample rates.
- Optimised for high sample rates ranging from 88.1 kHz – 384 kHz, however will perform fine on lower sample rates such as 48 – 44.1 kHz.
- Fixed Delay.
- Power Consumption: 44.1 kHz: 5.9 % / 88.2 kHz: 12.3 % / 96 kHz: 15.0 % (based on a Pentium 4 single-core 2.8 GHZ computer using Windows XP (Non Service Pack) operating system).
Sir Elliot’s Eighteen Band Graphic Equaliser is available to download as a freeware VST effect plug-in for Windows PC. http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=17493290&server=vimeo.com&show_title=1&show_byline=0&show_portrait=0&color=1690ab&fullscreen=1&autoplay=0&loop=0