Download Tonehammer : Gnonehammer Crowbar freebie
From their website:
The elegant crowbar has been such an under-appreciated percussion instrument for centuries – abused, ridiculed and misunderstood as being primitive. Well… Its TIME TO WIPE THE SLATE CLEAN and justify this powerful percussive instrument. The demo above demonstrates the cinematic crowbar library by layering about 80-100 crowbars at the same time. Gnomehammer Crowbar by Tonehammer The Crowbar was captured by using nothing but a crowbar and a 1991 Dodge Shadow, a special piece of engineering “brilliance” that Mike Peaslee once had the personal misfortune to own, many years ago. We decided to find one and exact a little bit of sweet, sweet vengeance. These sounds were captured with a large-diaphragm single-point stereo condenser mic onto a digital field recorder. The sounds are programmed in Native Instruments Kontakt 3.5 standard nki format for easy playback in a host sequencer, while the samples themselves are arranged as sequences of related sounds, combined into a set of long-running wav files for easy searching, auditioning, editing and integration. into post-production applications. The Kontakt programming allows real-time foley performance and sfx synching using a midi controller or sequencer, Note to sound designers: The library includes .csv (comma separated values) file will also allow quick importation into most common sound effect library database structures. It can be opened/imported into any common text editor, database editor or spreadsheet editor program.
- Price: Free until December 25th 2010
- Cinematic Quality Crowbar
- Any possible way you play a crowbar
- 1991 Dodge Shadow Carhood
- 7 Kontakt .nki files
- 5 Source files, with 250+ embedded samples
- 52 MB installed
- 44.1 kHz stereo PCM wav format (16 bit)
- Custom articulation and performance controls
- Important Note: Native Instruments Kontakt +3.5 full retail versions required for this instrument.
- Note: Windows XP / Vista / 7. Intelmac and Mac OS 10.5 or higher. Runs stand-alone or as plug-in via VST, AU, RTAS (Pro Tools 7 & 8).